About Me

Ordained Bishop in the Church of God, Founding Pastor of For This Time Ministries, I am married and minister in Hawaii. God is Good and I am busy.:)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Day

This is a new season we are in. Things are moving in a new way, opportunities are opening in new ways. In the church I attend City of Refuge, Pastor Jennifer the CO Pastor is now Senior Pastor at a church in WV. Then out of the blue I am now in the praise and worship band as the lead guitar player. Also a quick testimony, we had a fund raising to help Pastor Kevin Smith deal with some of the expenses he accrued with the sickness of his wife Pastor Renee. Well I felt God tell me to give $1000. I did and did not think anymore about it. Well 2 days later I noticed when I was payed I had not spent as much as I thought so I was able to put the check in my savings. Long story short, with in 2 days God doubled the amount I originally had in savings before the donation. God is good. Bottom line God is moving in new ways and we all need to be ready.
God bless
PJ

No comments: