About Me

Ordained Bishop in the Church of God, Founding Pastor of For This Time Ministries, I am married and minister in Hawaii. God is Good and I am busy.:)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

idot Pastor

Terry Jones Pastor of the Dove World Outreach Center in Florida intends to burn the Quran on 9/11, this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen!  We are a nation of Laws and everyone is free to worship who they want. I am very pro free speech but this jerk needs to be stopped, he is putting our troups in danger for publisity. The Federal Govt needs to declare this a matter of national security and take him in for safe keeping till this blows over. The needs of the many out ways the one. For those who are outraged by what I said how would you feel if it is your child that is killed by terrorist reprisals. Free speech is not absolute. You can not go in a theater and yell fire and he is doing similar. 

No comments: