About Me

Ordained Bishop in the Church of God, Founding Pastor of For This Time Ministries, I am married and minister in Hawaii. God is Good and I am busy.:)

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WOW, what a month.  The times they are a changing. I write this, I am 35 stories up looking at a awesome sunset in Hawaii, thinking of how blessed I am.  It hit me that in 18 days I will no longer be single, I will be married! How did this happen? It seems just like yesterday, I told God I was tired of the waiting and gave up. I was happy and would stay single. But just like God he chose that time to flip my world.  I met Julie and now I am getting ready to walk the last mile lol. Just kidding I am excited. But I digress, the reason I am in Hawaii is not to have a vacation, but because I accepted a promotion and transfer. So I am looking for a house and I think that is now done. 
Moral is just because it looks like it wont happen, stand by and be ready.

No comments: