About Me

Ordained Bishop in the Church of God, Founding Pastor of For This Time Ministries, I am married and minister in Hawaii. God is Good and I am busy.:)

Monday, July 16, 2012

Hawaii

This has been a long week.  I saw God move in powerful ways. Julie and I knew that we were getting ready to move to Hawaii. I decided to post on Facebook and see if someone could use our van. As soon as I put it out I was notified from my home town for a young man named Cody that needed a van. With in 3 days God provide someone to come to get it, and drive it back to Ga. The night before we flew out we finally were able to leave. Now we are in Hawaii and I go back to work tomorrow ugh lol.
I am excited at what God is going to do here, I met a great church here name Reunion in Honolulu that we really enjoyed it. It has been a great year, I got married, I got transferred and I am getting ready to plant Kingdom Time and watch what God will do.  Till next time.
Bishop Jackson Plant

No comments: