About Me

Ordained Bishop in the Church of God, Founding Pastor of For This Time Ministries, I am married and minister in Hawaii. God is Good and I am busy.:)

Monday, August 6, 2012

Where is the cry

I have noticed that there have been several shootings lately. There have been 19 people killed in the last 2 weeks. The left are wanting to take weapons from us because of this. I am outraged at the shootings as anyone would be. But I find something hypocritical about this. In the last 2 week more than 52,000 people were murdered, yet I hear no outrage about it. No one wanting to do something about this. 52000 abortions were performed, many more deaths than the shooting, owning guns are rights in the US. The left howls with rage when someone uses a gun yet when this many are murdered they refuse to think about taking away this so called right. People get your heads right you strain against a gnat. Be careful when people are outraged and want to take your rights yet refuse to touch their own golden calfs. 

No comments: